All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the physics, fabrication technology, and applications of the quantum cascade laser.
- Author BiographyJerome Faist was born in Switzerland and obtained his Ph.D. in Physics in 1989 from the Swiss Institute of Technology in Lausanne. He then worked successively at IBM Rueschlikon (1989-91) and Bell Laboratories (1991-97). He was nominated full professor in the physics institute of the University of Neuchatel (1997) and then in the ETH Zurich (2007). His key contribution to the development of the quantum cascade laser was recognized by a number of awards that include the National Swiss Latsis Prize 2002.
- Author(s)Jerome Faist
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note225 b/w line illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width178 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.