All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help the non-specialist user of spectroscopic measurements and electronic structure computations to achieve a basic understanding of the underlying concepts of quantum chemistry. It can be used to teach introductory quantum chemistry to second-or third-year undergraduates.
- Author BiographyDepartment of Chemistry, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, Canada
- Author(s)Ajit J. Thakkar
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.