All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, practical examination of the basic principles and inner mechanics of matter... Moving from pure principles to real applications, the Quantum Chemistry Workbook is a step-by-step study guide to the inner workings of nature's fundamental systems: free atoms, small molecules, polymers, and crystals.
- Author BiographyJean-Louis Calais is Associate Professor of Quantum Chemistry at the University of Uppsala, Sweden.
- Author(s)Jean-Louis Calais
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/1994
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight378 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.