Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book entirely dedicated to high energy QCD including parton saturation and CGC, covering the last several decades of development.
- Author BiographyYuri V. Kovchegov is Professor in the Department of Physics at the Ohio State University. He is a world leader in the field of high energy QCD. In 2006 he was awarded The Raymond and Beverly Sackler Prize in the Physical Sciences by Tel Aviv University for a number of groundbreaking contributions in the field. The Balitsky-Kovchegov equation bears his name. Eugene Levin is Professor Emeritus in the School of Physics and Astronomy at Tel Aviv University. He is the founding father of the field of parton saturation and of the constituent quark model. Equations and approaches that bear his name include the Levin-Frankfurt quark-counting rules, the Gribov-Levin-Ryskin nonlinear equation, the Levin-Tuchin solution, and the Kharzeev-Levin-Nardi approach, reflecting only a selection of his many contributions to high energy physics.
- Author(s)Eugene Levin,Yuri V. Kovchegov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note142 b/w illus. 33 exercises
- Weight820 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.