Quantum Dots - Fundamentals, Applications, and Frontiers: Proceedings of the NATO ARW on Quantum Dots - Fundamentals, Applications and Frontiers, Crete, Greece 20 - 24 July 2003 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £145.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by awesomebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
- £49.65Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionContains papers delivered at a NATO Advanced Research Workshop and provides a broad introduction to all major aspects of quantum dot structures. This book is structured so that the reader is introduced to the methods used to produce and control quantum dots, followed by discussions of their structural, electronic, and optical properties.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 190
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byA. G. Naumovets,Bruce A. Joyce,Dimitri D. Vvedensky,Pantelis C. Kelires
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.