All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the author's view of certain topics in field theory loosely knit together as it grew out of courses on field theory and particle physics taught at Columbia University and the City College of CUNY.
- Author BiographyV.P. Nair is currently a Professor of Physics at City College of New York. His area of specialization resides in Theoretical High Energy Physics. In addition to holding a position at City College, Mr. Nair has been an Associate Professor at Columbia University and was a member at the Institute for Theoretical Physics at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Other publications include Nonperturbative Anomalies in Higher Dimensions and Quantum Mechanics on the Noncommutative Plane and Sphere .
- Author(s)V. Parameswaran Nair
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2005
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Contemporary Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight978 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.