Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- Author(s)V. Parameswaran Nair
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Contemporary Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsResults in Relativistic Quantum Mechanics.- The Construction of Fields.- Canonical Quantization.- Commutators and Propagators.- Interactions and the S-matrix.- The Electromagnetic Field.- Examples of Scattering Processes.- Functional Integral Representations.- Renormalization.- Gauge Theories.- Symmetry.- Spontaneous symmetry breaking.- Anomalies I.- Elements of differential geometry.- Path Integrals.- The Configuration Space in Nonabelian Gauge Theory.- Anomalies II.- Finite temperature and density.- Gauge theory: Nonperturbative questions.- Elements of Geometric Quantization.
- Author BiographyV.P. Nair is currently a Professor of Physics at City College of New York. His area of specialization resides in Theoretical High Energy Physics. In addition to holding a position at City College, Mr. Nair has been an Associate Professor at Columbia University and was a member at the Institute for Theoretical Physics at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Other publications include Nonperturbative Anomalies in Higher Dimensions and Quantum Mechanics on the Noncommutative Plane and Sphere .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.