Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £11.99Trending at £12.38
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
About this product
- DescriptionAims to present the elements of quantum field theory, with the goal of understanding the behavior of elementary particles rather than building formal mathematical structures. This book presents the functional integral approach and the elements of gauge field theory, including the Salam-Weinberg model of electromagnetic and weak interactions.
- Author(s)Gerald B. Folland
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- Series TitleMathematical Surveys and Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 149
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.