All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author provides an pedagogical introduction to the formulation of quantum field theory in curved spacetime. The main features of the theory and the relations between different approaches are clarified here along with the Unruh effect and the Hawking effect.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Wald is professor of physics at the University of Chicago and the author of General Relativity and Space, Time, and Gravity, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Robert M. Wald
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- Series TitleChicago Lectures in Physics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 line drawings
- Weight339 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.