All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a pedagogical introduction to new concepts and quantum field theoretical methods in condensed matter physics, which may have an impact on our understanding of the origin of light, electrons and other elementary particles in the universe. Emphasis is on clear physical principles, whilst bringing students to the fore of todays research.
- Author BiographyXiao-Gang Wen is a professor in the Department of Physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Xiao-Gang Wen
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Graduate Texts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note130 figures
- Weight887 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.