All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £8.76Trending at £12.01
- £11.00Trending at £11.79
- £10.71Trending at £13.90
- £5.62Trending at £6.70
- £13.37Trending at £17.99
- £10.70Trending at £13.61
- £10.67Trending at £14.31
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum field theoretical applications for graduate students in statistical mechanics and condensed matter physics.
- Author BiographyJorgen Rammer is a Professor in the Department of Physics at Umea University, Sweden. He has also worked in Denmark, Germany, Norway, Canada and the USA. His past research interests are partly reflected in the topics of this book; his main current interests are in decoherence and charge transport in nanostructures.
- Author(s)Jorgen Rammer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note130 b/w illus. 112 exercises
- Weight1170 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.