CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate-level book provides a unified viewpoint of quantum information theory, merging key topics from both the information-theoretic and quantum- mechanical viewpoints. The text provides a unified viewpoint of quantum information theory and lucid explanations of those basic results.
- Author Biography1990-1994 Faculty of Science, Kyoto Univ. 1994-1996 Master course, Depart of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto Univ. 1996-1999 Doctor course, Depart of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto Univ. 1999 March Ph. D. in Mathematics 1998-2000 Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. 2000-2003 Researcher Lab. for Mathematical Neuroscience (Amari's Lab.), Brain Science Institute, RIKEN 2003- Head of Research Section ERATO, Quantum Computation and Information Project, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) 2004- Adjunct Associate Professor Graduate School of Information Science and Technology The University of Tokyo Editorial Bord, International Journal of Quantum Information, World Scientific (2002-). Guest Editor, Special Issue of EQIS'03 conference in International Journal of Quantum Information. Editor of Asymptotic Theory of Quantum Statistical Inference: Selected papers published by World Scientific, 542 pages (2005).
- Author(s)Masahito Hayashi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.