All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher G. Timpson provides the first full-length philosophical treatment of quantum information theory and the questions it raises for our understanding of the quantum world. He argues for an ontologically deflationary account of the nature of quantum information, which is grounded in a revisionary analysis of the concepts of information.
- Author BiographyChristopher G. Timpson read Physics and Philosophy as an undergraduate at Queen's College, Oxford, before going on to take the BPhil and DPhil in philosophy there. His DPhil thesis concerned philosophical aspects of quantum information theory. He then taught for three years at the University of Leeds as a Lecturer in the Department of Philosophy and Division of History and Philosophy of Science, before taking up a Tutorial Fellowship and CUF Lectureship at Brasenose College, Oxford in 2007.
- Author(s)Christopher G. Timpson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight468 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.