Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate-level book provides a unified viewpoint of quantum information theory, merging key topics from both the information-theoretic and quantum- mechanical viewpoints. The text provides a unified viewpoint of quantum information theory and lucid explanations of those basic results.
- Author Biography1990-1994 Faculty of Science, Kyoto Univ. 1994-1996 Master course, Depart of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto Univ. 1996-1999 Doctor course, Depart of Mathematics, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto Univ. 1999 March Ph. D. in Mathematics 1998-2000 Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. 2000-2003 Researcher Lab. for Mathematical Neuroscience (Amari's Lab.), Brain Science Institute, RIKEN 2003- Head of Research Section ERATO, Quantum Computation and Information Project, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) 2004- Adjunct Associate Professor Graduate School of Information Science and Technology The University of Tokyo Editorial Bord, International Journal of Quantum Information, World Scientific (2002-). Guest Editor, Special Issue of EQIS'03 conference in International Journal of Quantum Information. Editor of Asymptotic Theory of Quantum Statistical Inference: Selected papers published by World Scientific, 542 pages (2005).
- Author(s)Masahito Hayashi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Language(s)English & Japanese
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight670 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.