All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on lectures during the Pacific Institute of Theoretical Physics summer school on Quantum Magnetism , held June 2006. It covers a broad spectrum of modern subjects in quantum magnetism, with connections to nanophysics, quantum computation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBernard Barbara,G. Sawatzky,P.C.E. Stamp,Yosef Imry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.