Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- Series TitleUnderstanding Chemical Reactivity
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight728 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byStephen R. Langhoff
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsExact Quantum Chemistry by Monte Carlo Methods; J.B. Anderson. Achieving Chemical Accuracy with Coupled-Cluster Theory; T.J. Lee, G.E. Scuseria. Magnetic Hyperfine Coupling Constants in Free Radicals; D.M. Chipman. Calculation of Accurate Bond Energies, Electron Affinities, and Ionization Energies; L.A. Curtiss, K. Raghavachari. Accurate Theoretical Studies of Small Elemental Clusters; K. Raghavachari, L.A. Curtiss. Electronic Spectroscopy of Diatomic Molecules; H. Partridge, S.R. Langhoff, C.W. Bauschlichter Jr. Theoretical Spectroscopy of Small Molecules: Ab Initio Investigations of Vibronic Structure, Spin-Orbit Splittings and Magnetic Hyperfine Effects in the Electronic Spectra of Triatomic Molecules; M. Peric, B. Engels, S.D. Peyerimhoff. Theoretical Studies of the Electronic Spectra of Organic Molecules; B.O. Roos, M. Fulscher, P.-A. Malmqvist, M. Merchan, L. Serrano-Andres. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.