All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 506 p.
- Weight886 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byKarl Gustafson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsTotal Cross Sections in Non-Relativistic Scattering Theory.- Classical-Quantum Correspondence in Non-Linear Systems.- Real Axis Asymptotics and Estimates of Hamiltonian Resolvent Kernels.- Statistical Inference in Quantum Mechanics.- Schrodinger Operators with Oscillating Potentials.- Time Delay and Resonance in Simple Scattering.- A Study of the Helmholtz Operator.- Invariant Manifolds and Bifurcations in the Taylor Problem.- On the Dimension of a Finite Difference Approximation to Divergence-Free Vectors.- Intramolecular Dynamics in the Quasiperiodic and Stochastic Regimes.- Problems in the Semiclassical Quantization of Integrable and Nonintegrable Classical Dynamical Systems.- Nonselfadjoint Operators in Diffraction and Scattering.- One-Dimensional Crystals in an External Field.- Dynamics of Forced Coupled Oscillators: Classical Phenomenology of Infrared Multiphoton Absorption.- Irreversibility and Stochasticity of Chemical Processes.- On the Representations of the Local Current Algebra and the Group of Diffeomorphisms (I).- Regular and Chaotic Regimes in Quantum Mechanics.- Barrier Penetration and Exponential Decay in the Stark Effect.- A Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation Yielding the Shape of Molecules by Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking.- Classical Limit of the Number of Quantum States.- Formal Integrals for a Nonintegrable Dynamical System: Preliminary Report.- On a Generalized Weyl-Von Neumann Converse Theorem.- Scattering Theory in Many-Body Quantum Systems. Analyticity of the Scattered Matrix.- Existence, Uniqueness, Stability and Calculation of the Stationary Regimes in Some Nonlinear Systems.- Weighted Trigonometric Approximations in L2(Rn).- The Phenomenon of Magnetic Pairing and Exactly Soluble Models of Magnetic Resonances.- Dyons Solutions to Yang-Mills Equations.- Asymptotic Resonance Properties of the Finite-Dimensional Friedrichs Model.- Self-Consistent Field Methods for Metastable Electronic States: A Promising Extension of the Complex Coordinate Technique.- Timestep Control for the Numerical Solutions of Initial-Boundary-Value Problems.- Quantum Mechanical Angular Distributions and Group Representations on Banach Spaces.- Tensor Product Decomposition of Holomorphically Induced Representations and Clebsch-Gordan Coefficients.- Orthogonal Laurent Polynomials and Gaussian Quadrature.- Measurement Theory with Instruments Treated Partially Quantum Mechanically.- Transition Maps and Locality.- The Feynman-Kac Formula for Boson Wiener Processes.- On Nonunitary Equivalence Between Unitary Group of Dynamics and Contraction Semigroups of Markov Processes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.