All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique contribution to the understanding of social science, showing the implications of quantum physics for the nature of human society.
- Author BiographyAlexander Wendt is Ralph D. Mershon Professor of International Security and Professor of Political Science at Ohio State University. He is the author of Social Theory of International Politics (Cambridge, 1999) which won the International Studies Association's Best Book of the Decade Award in 2006.
- Author(s)Alexander Wendt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.