CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Mihai V. Putz
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note92 colour illustrations
- Weight5511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains 5 Hardbacks
- Table Of ContentsVolume 1: Quantum Theory and Observability Preface Foreword by Eugene Kriachko, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Phenomenological Quantification of Matter Formalization of Quantum Mechanics Postulates of Quantum Mechanics. Basic Applications Quantum Mechanics for Quantum Chemistry Index Volume 2: Quantum Atoms and Periodicity Preface Foreword by Aranya B. Bhattacherje, University of Delhi, India Historical Highlights on the Periodicity of the Chemical Elements Quantum Assessment for Atomic Stability Periodicity by Quantum Propagators and Density in Physical Atom Periodicity by Peripheral Electrons and Density in Chemical Atom Periodicity by Peripheral Electrons and Density in Chemical Atom Quantum Algebraic and Stochastic Dynamics for Atomic Systems Index Volume 3: Quantum Molecules and Reactivity Preface Foreword by Joel Liebman, University of Maryland, Baltimore, USA Modern Quantum Nature of The Chemical Bond: Valence, Orbitals and Bondons Molecular Structure by Quantum Chemistry Quantum Chemical Reactivity of Atoms-in-Molecules (AIM) Modeling Molecular Aromaticity Index Volume 4: Quantum Solids and Orderability Preface Foreword by Ottorino Ori, Actinium Chemical Research, Rome, Italy Bondons on Graphenic Nanoribbons with Topological Defects Geometrical Crystallography Quantum Roots of Crystals and Solids Chemical Crystallography X-Ray Crystallography Index Volume 5: Quantum Structure-Activity Relationships (Qu-SAR) Preface Foreword by Mircea V. Diudea, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania Logistic Enzyme Kinetics Statistical Space for Multivariate Correlations Chemical Orthogonal Spaces for Structure-Activity Relationship (COS-SAR) Index
- Author BiographyMihai V. Putz, PhD is a laureate in physics (1997), with an MS degree in spectroscopy (1999), and PhD degree in chemistry (2002), with many post-doctorate stages: in chemistry (2002-2003) and in physics (2004, 2010, 2011) at the University of Calabria, Italy, and Free University of Berlin, Germany, respectively. He is currently associate professor of theoretical and computational physical chemistry at West University of Timisoara, Romania. He has made valuable contributions in computational, quantum, and physical chemistry through seminal works that appeared in many international journals. He actively promoted a new method of defining electronegativity, DFE (Density Functional Electronegativity), among new enzyme kinetics (Logistic Enzyme Kinetics), a new formalization of the structure-activity relationship (SPECTRAL-SAR) model, and recently the bondonic quasi-particle theory of the chemical bonding first application on nanosystems as graphene, all seeking for a unitary quantum approach of the chemical structure and reactivity targeting the bio-, pharmaco-, and ecological analytical description. He is editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Chemical Modelling and the International Journal of Environmental Sciences. He is member of many professional societies and has received several national and international awards from the Romanian National Authority of Scientific Research (2008), the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD (2000, 2004, 2011), and the Center of International Cooperation of Free University Berlin (2010). He is the leader of the Laboratory of Computational and Structural Physical Chemistry for Nanosciences and QSAR at Biology-Chemistry Department of West University of Timisoara, Romania, where he conducts research in the fundamental and applicative fields of quantum physical-chemistry and QSAR. In 2010 Mihai V. Putz was declared through a national competition the Best Researcher of Romania, while in 2013 he was recognized among the first Dr. Habil. in Chemistry in Romania. In 2013 he was appointed scientific director of the newly founded Laboratory of Structural and Computational Physical Chemistry for Nanosciencs and QSAR in his alma mater of West University of Timisoara, while from 2014, he was recognized by the Romanian Ministry of Research as principal investigator of the first degree, and also becoming full member of the International Academy of Mathematical Chemistry.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.