All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionTextbook for a modern course on quantum physics for advanced undergraduate and graduate students.
- Author BiographyMichel Le Bellac is Emeritus Professor at the University of Nice and a well-known elementary particle theorist. He graduated from the Ecole Normale Superieure in 1962, before conducting research with CNRS. In 1967 he returned to the University of Nice and was appointed Full Professor of Physics in 1971, a position he held for over 30 years. His main fields of research have been the theory of elementary particles and field theory at finite temperatures. He has published four other books in French and three other books in English, including Thermal Field Theory (Cambridge University Press, 1996) and Equilibrium and Non-equilibrium Statistical Thermodynamics (with Fabrice Mortessagne and G. George Bartouni, Cambridge University Press, 2004).
- Author(s)Michel Le Bellac
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note155 b/w illus. 2 tables 130 exercises
- Weight1180 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Translated byPatricia de Forcrand-Millard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.