Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive book provides an overview of the basic concepts and new methods in the emerging scientific area known as quantum plasmas. It offers the reader a step by step construction of the quantum hydrodynamic method applied to plasmas.
- Author(s)Fernando Haas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number65
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 206 p.
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.