All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.86
- £22.72Trending at £25.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe different approaches to the quantum potential are analysed, starting from the original attempt to introduce a realism of particles trajectories (influenced by de Broglie's pilot wave) to the recent dynamic interpretation provided by Goldstein, Durr, Tumulka and Zanghi, and the geometrodynamic picture, with suggestion about quantum gravity.
- Author BiographyIgnazio Licata is an Italian theoretical physicist, professor and scientific director of the Institute for Scientific Methodology, Italy. He worked on quantum field theory, interpretation of quantum mechanics, and recently quantum cosmology. His further topics of research include the foundation of quantum mechanics, space-time at Planck scale, the group approach in quantum cosmology, systems theory, non-linear dynamics, as well as computation in physical, biological and cognitive systems (logical openness, sub and super Turing systems). Licata has developed a new approach to quantum cosmology ( Archaic Universe ) based on de Sitter invariant special relativity.
- Author(s)Davide Fiscaletti,Ignazio Licata
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteXIV, 106 p.
- Weight195 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.