CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic and revised text provides an excellent introduction and survey to the continuously expanding field of quantum chaos. Each chapter is accompanied by a selection of problems which will help the newcomer to test and deepen their understanding.
- Author(s)Fritz Haake
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Synergetics
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Illustrations, color; XXIV, 576 p. 1 illus. in color.
- Weight914 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 3rd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.