All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces many-body theory of modern quantum statistical mechanics to graduate students in physics, chemistry, engineering and biology.
- Author BiographyW. C. Schieve is Professor Emeritus in the Physics Department and Center for Complex Quantum Systems at the University of Texas, Austin. His research interests lie in non-equilibrium statistical mechanics and its applications to areas such as quantum optics, relativistic statistical mechanics, dynamical models in biophysics, and chaos theory. L. P. Horwitz is Professor of Physics Emeritus in the School of Physics at Tel Aviv University. He is also Professor of Physics at Bar Ilan University, and Research Director in Theoretical Physics at Ariel University.
- Author(s)Lawrence P Horwitz,William C Schieve
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note48 exercises
- Weight1000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.