All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the main ideas of quantum mechanics in language familiar to mathematicians. Readers with little prior exposure to physics will enjoy the book's conversational tone as they delve into key topics.
- Author BiographyBrian C. Hall is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Brian C. Hall
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number267
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1015 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.