All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to the theoretical foundations of quantum tunnelling, stressing the basic physics underlying the applications. The topics addressed include exponential and non-exponential decay processes and the application of scattering theory to tunnelling problems.
- Author(s)Mohsen Razavy
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.