All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the changing trends in how composers acquired their skills and earned their living, examining such impacts as demographic developments and modes of transportation. This book offers insight into the diversity of composers' economic aspirations, the strategies through which they pursued success, and the emergence of copyright protection.
- Author BiographyF. M. Scherer is Aetna Professor Emeritus at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, Lecturer at the Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University, and the author of many books.
- Author(s)F. M. Scherer
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note27 line illus.
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.