All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionQuasi-likelihood is a very generally applicable estimating function based methodology for optimally estimating model parameters in systems subject to random effects. This book presents an account of the essential features of the quasi-likelihood methodology, and emphasizes its value as a general purpose inferential tool.
- Author(s)Christopher C. Heyde
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/1997
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1997 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.