All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionBefore the War of Independence properly began, the American Continental Congress invited the Canadians to join their struggle against the British. This text details the battle between Montgomery and Arnold's untried troops and Carleton's awaiting British forces in Quebec.
- Author BiographyBrendan Morrissey trained as a lawyer before working as a PR consultant and writer in the defence industry, principally with British Aerospace. He has a long-standing interest in military affairs and Anglo-American relations. Brendan has written several titles on this subject for Osprey, including Campaign 67 Saratoga 1777, Campaign 37 Boston 1775, and Campaign 47: 'Yorktown 1781'. He is married and lives in Surrey, UK. Adam Hook studied graphic design, and began his work as an illustrator in 1983. He specialises in detailed historical reconstructions, and has illustrated Osprey titles on the Aztecs, the Greeks, the American Civil War and the American Revolution. His work features in exhibitions and publications throughout the world.
- Author(s)Brendan Morrissey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/10/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.128
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note11 colour & 75 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight316 g
- Width185 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Hook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.