Consider these sponsored items
- £6.47Was:£25.00Free postage
- £4.50Was:£25.00Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.94
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £6.97Trending at £9.99
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Hibbert's biography deals with all aspects of Queen Victoria's life, personality and times, her relations with her large and widespread family, her wicked uncles and their wives and mistresses, and with the politicians, prime ministers and foreign statesmen and monarchs of her day.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hibbert was educated at Radley and Oriel College, Oxford. He served as an infantry officer during the war, was twice wounded and was awarded the MC in 1945. His books include The Destruction of Lord Raglan (which won the Heinemann Award for Literature in 1962); biographies of Mussolini, Garibaldi and Elizabeth I; Venice: The Biography of a City; The English: A Social History 1066--1945; Cavaliers and Roundheads; Nelson: A Personal History; and Wellington: A Personal History (HC 1997 hdbk & 1998 pbk).
- Author(s)Christopher Hibbert
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/02/2002
- Content Note16 b/w, 16 col plates (32pp), (2 x 8pp B&W, 2 x 8pp 4-Col.), With index
- Weight1046 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.