Queen Victoria's Stalker: The Strange Story of the Boy Jones by Jan Bondeson (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.00+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the full story of the Boy Jones, one of the first celerity stalkers in history
- Author BiographyJan Bondeson is a senior lecturer and consultant rheumatologist at the University of Wales College of Medicine. His many critically acclaimed books include Animal Freaks, Freaks: The Pig-Faced Lady of Manchester Square & Other Medical Marvels, Cabinet of Medical Curiosities, The London Monster and the best-selling Buried Alive: The Terrifying History of Our Most Primal Fear. He lives in Newport in Wales.
- Author(s)Jan Bondeson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note47 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.