Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £15.17
- £9.50Trending at £17.19
- £7.68Trending at £10.11
- £11.79Trending at £17.19
- £7.19Trending at £14.35
- £9.55Trending at £11.82
- £4.90Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionQueens Henrietta Maria and Marie Antoinette bear striking similarities as historical figures, particularly given the periods of violent revolution in which they lived. This novel comparative study explores how these queens perceived their roles as wives, mothers, and heads of royal households.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Harris is an instructor in history at the University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies, Canada. She received her PhD in European history at Queen's University at Kingston, Canada in 2012. Harris is the author of Magna Carta and Its Gifts to Canada. Carolyn Harris won the 2016 award for the best book published in 2015-2016 on the history of monarchy. This award is given by the Royal Studies Network.
- Author(s)Carolyn Harris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleQueenship and Power
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.