All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the lives of successive Queens, Princesses of Wales and royal daughters, and considers how they used their powers of patronage and operated within the confines of royal family politics. This book presents fresh approaches in gender history and court studies.
- Author BiographyClarissa Campbell Orr is Reader in Enlightenment, Gender and Court Studies at Anglia Ruskin University -- .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byClarissa Campbell Orr
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
- £11.45Trending at £13.77
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.