Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.50Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.58Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionQueer Cinema, the Film Reader brings together key writings that use queer theory to explore cinematic sexualities, especially those historically designated as gay, lesbian, bisexual and/or transgendered.
- Author BiographyHarry M. Benshoff is an Assistant Professor in Radio, Television and Film at the University of North Texas. He is the author of Monsters in the Closet: Homosexuality and the Horror Film (Manchester University Press, 1997) and co-author (with Sean Griffin) of America on Film: Representing Race, Class, Gender and Sexuality at the Movies (Blackwell Publishers, forthcoming, 2004) Dr. Sean Griffin is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Cinema-Television at Southern Methodist University. He is the author of Tinker Belles and Evil Queens: The Walt Disney Company from the Inside Out (NYU Press, 2000), and co-author (with Harry M. Benshoff) of America on Film: Representing Race, Class, Gender and Sexuality at the Movies (Blackwell Publishers, forthcoming, 2004).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleIn Focus: Routledge Film Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHarry M. Benshoff,Sean Griffin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.