CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.28Trending at £17.49
- £25.40Trending at £26.98
- £25.05Trending at £27.59
- £15.70Trending at £19.99
- £22.37Trending at £25.53
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an academic analysis of gay men's workplace friendships. This book draws on feminism, organisation studies, gender and sexuality studies to explore the diverse roles and meanings of gay men's workplace friendships. It presents a detailed investigation of the links between friendship, sexuality, gender and intimacy in the workplace.
- Author BiographyNickl Rumens, Senior Lecturer, University of Bristol, UK
- Author(s)Nick Rumens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 1 table
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.