Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionCultural theorist Sara Ahmed demonstrates how queer studies can put phenomenology to productive use by analyzing what it means for bodies to be oriented in space and time.
- Author BiographySara Ahmed is Professor of Race and Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths College, University of London. Her books include The Cultural Politics of Emotion; Strange Encounters: Embodied Others in Post-Coloniality; and Differences that Matter: Feminist Theory and Postmodernism.
- Author(s)Sara Ahmed
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight472 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.