Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- Author(s)Elisabeth L. Engebretsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Gender and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 8 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Queer Women in Urban China: An Introduction 2. A Special Self : New Sexual Subjectivities 3. Is Face More Important than Happiness?: Negotiating Family and Kinship 4. Come and Join Our Wedding! : The Symbolic Politics of Lala Marriages 5. Convenient Resistance?: Lala-Gay Contract Marriages 6. Our Lala Space : Community Development and Social Activism 7. Conclusion: Queers, Keep up the Good Work!
- Author BiographyElisabeth L. Engebretsen is a Research Fellow (Asian Cities Cluster) at the International Institute for Asian Studies, Leiden, the Netherlands.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.