CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the negative stereotypes towards gay men (and citing as well the occasional positive exception), Keller ably employs current theories of men's studies to critique several films, exposing the ongoing myths, typing and homophobia they reveal in our culture.
- Author Biography<b>James R. Keller</b> is a professor and chair of the English and Theatre department at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond, Kentucky. The author or editor of numerous works about popular culture, he lives in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Author(s)James R. Keller
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, bibliography, index
- Weight295 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.