Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionStanley Marcus spent most of his life helping to create the retail enterprise Neiman Marcus, and his business philosophies remain an important part of the training of the store's personnel. This volume outlines his beliefs about what makes the best in goods and services and how to receive it.
- Author BiographySTANLEY MARCUS, Chairman Emeritus of the Neiman Marcus stores, received a B.A. degree from Harvard University and also attended Harvard Business School. A noted lecturer who published fine press miniature books out of The Somesuch Press, he wrote Minding the Store, Viewpoints of Stanley Marcus, and Stanley Marcus from A to Z all from the University of North Texas Press.
- Author(s)Stanley Marcus
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Note19 photographs, 14 drawings, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.