All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of understanding of the EU do the enlargement processes speak to? Do they indicate that there is a sense of common European identity? Offering studies of the EU enlargement processes and country-specific analyses, this title is intended for students and scholars of European studies, international relations and politics.
- Author BiographyHelene Sjursen is Senior Researcher at ARENA, Centre for European Studies at the University of Oslo, Norway.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHelene Sjursen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.