Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionFace-to-face with differences in the analytical relationship analysts frequently confront the limitations of their theories. The authors show how philosophical perspectives on language, embodiment, time, history, and conscious/unconscious experiences can contribute to clinical interpretations of gender, sexuality, race, age, culture, and class.
- Author BiographyMary Lynne Ellis is a qualified analyst in private practice in North London. With over twenty-five years clinical experience she has contributed to a number of psychoanalytic and art psychotherapy trainings. She has MAs in Art Therapy and in Modern European Philosophy and has lectured widely on phenomenology and psychoanalysis. She is author of 'Time In Practice: Analytical Experiences of the Times of Our Lives' (Karnac, 2008). She is a practising artist. Noreen O'Connor is a qualified analyst practising in North London for over twenty-five years. She has a Ph.D in Contemporary European Philosophy (NUI, Cork). As a member of training committees for psychoanalytic trainings for eleven years she taught and supervised trainees alongside her supervision of qualified analysts. She has lectured on philosophy courses in universities and publicly. She is co-author (with Joanna Ryan) of 'Wild Desires and Mistaken Identities: Lesbianism and Psychoanalysis' (Karnac, 2003).
- Author(s)Mary Lynne Ellis,Noreen O'Connor
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.