Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of adversity and its social causes in rural Uganda considers how people deal with life's uncertainties.
- PrizesWinner of Amaury Talbot Prize 1997.
- Author(s)Susan Reynolds Whyte
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medical Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 1 colour illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.