All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis historical and cultural analysis of premedical education in the United States is the crucial first step in questioning the appropriateness of continuing a hundred-year-old, empirically dubious pedagogical model for the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyDonald A. Barr, M.D., Ph.D., is an associate professor at Stanford University in the Departments of Pediatrics and Sociology. He is the author of Introduction to U.S. Health Policy, second edition, and Health Disparities in the United States, both also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Donald A. Barr
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.