All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstruct and use better questionnaires for more effective market research.
- Author BiographyIan Brace is Director of Research Methods at TNS UK. He has been a market researcher for over 30 years, during which time he has worked for MAS Survey Research, NOP, Esso Petroleum, BJM Research and NFO WorldGroup. He is a Visiting Professor in market research at Bristol Business School, a Fellow of the Market Research Society (MRS) and a member of the MRS Market Research Standards Board. He has earned industry awards from AMSO (Research Effectiveness Awards), the Academy of Marketing and ISBA.
- Author(s)Ian Brace
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMarket Research in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.