Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £2.29Trending at £2.85
- £3.04Trending at £3.36
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £5.58Trending at £5.98
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £3.35Trending at £3.63
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Description80 Bible-based, non-cryptic crosswords, which first appeared in the Church of England Newspaper Builds on the success of John Capon's Three Down, Nine Across Excellent gift for Christians who like non-cryptic puzzles Could also be used as fun small group resource
- Author BiographyDerek Banes has been compiling crosswords for The Church of England Newspaper since 1998. After more than 30 years as an engineer for the Marconi Company, he took early retirement and started spending more time puzzle-setting and solving. In his spare time, he is a great fan of test cricket, Southend United FC, and is involved in amateur dramatics and operatics.
- Author(s)Derek Banes
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Out-of-print date04/02/2016
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.