All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Quick Crocheted Accessories, author Sharon Zientara has curated a collection of crocheted projects that make use of one, two, or three skeins of yarn, allowing for both color play and larger projects. Crocheters will enjoy quick crochet projects including scarves and shawls, hats, fingerless mitts and mittens, and slippers and socks!
- Author BiographySharon Zientara is a former assistant editor at Interweave Crochet and currently manages Skacel's Makers' Mercantile in Seattle, Washington. A former visual merchandiser for several large retailers, she has created designs for Interweave Crochet and Interweave Crochet Accessories. She is the author of It Girl Crochet.
- Author(s)Sharon Zientara
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series Title3 Skeins or Less
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.73Trending at £5.04
- £4.67Trending at £5.14
- £8.50Trending at £9.27
- £10.61Trending at £11.17
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £4.22Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.