Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionHelps new faculty negotiate the challenges of college teaching. This work presents articles and strategies, that range from planning for that first day in the classroom, to evaluating student learning, documenting teaching, and understanding the politics of teaching and learning in the department and institution.
- Author BiographyRosanne M. Cordell is Head of Reference Services for the Franklin D. Schurz Library at Indiana University South Bend. Betsy Lucal is Associate Professor of Sociology at Indiana University South Bend, where she also teaches Women's Studies.Robin K. Morgan teaches at Indiana University Southeast.Sharon Hamilton is Director of The Office for Integrating Learning at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI).Robert Orr is currently Director of Indiana University's Teaching Academy, a position he holds jointly with Dr. Sharon Hamilton.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note7 b&w photos, 1 index
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byElisabeth M. Lucal,Robin K. Morgan,Rosanne M. Cordell,Sharon Hamilton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.