CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world of frozen dinners and fast food drive-thrus, nutrition has taken a backseat to convenience. And for working parents, finding the time to cook wholesome dinners is no picnic. Finally, here's help for parents in a pickleAC - a cook-book full of healthy and delicious recipes you can make in 30 minutes or less.
- Author BiographySANDRA NISSENBERG, M.S., R.D., MARGARET BOGLE, PH.D., R.D., and AUDREY WRIGHT, M.S., R.D., are all mothers and registered dietitians experienced in infant and child nutrition. Audrey Wright is president of the American Dietetic Association Foundation and director of the Father Walter Memorial Child Care Center in Montgomery, Alabama. Margaret Bogle is a former board member of the American Dietetic Association Foundation and is on the faculty of the University of Arkansas pediatrics department. Sandra Nissenberg is a nutrition consultant in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. They're also the authors of How Should I Feed My Child?
- Author(s)Audrey C. Wright,Margaret L. Bogle,Sandra K. Nissenberg
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication06/08/1995
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width143 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.