All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKellie C. Huxel Bliven
- Author BiographyKellie C. Huxel Bliven, PhD, ATC is an Associate Professor in the Kinesiology Program within the College of Graduate Health Studies at A.T. Still University (ATSU) in Mesa, Arizona. She is also an adjunct faculty member in anatomy for several residential programs at ATSU. Dr. Huxel Bliven earned her BA in biology and physical education from Denison University in Granville, Ohio; her MS in kinesiology from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana; and her PhD in kinesiology with an athletic training emphasis from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Huxel Bliven has an active research line in the area of dynamic restraint of the shoulder, examining shoulder adaptations in overhead athletes, upper extremity muscle activation during rehabilitation exercises, and health-related quality of life in throwing athletes. Dr. Huxel Bliven serves on the Board of Certification s Exam Development Committee, is the Associate Editor for the Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, and is an active member in the American Society for Shoulder and Elbow Therapists (ASSET).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.