All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionQUICK WIN MEDIA LAW IRELAND is aimed at anyone in the media industry in Ireland who needs to understand their rights and responsibilities under the law.
- Author BiographyThe author, Andrea Martin, Solicitor, is a consultant to the Media Group at Eugene F Collins. She worked as an in-house lawyer for a number of years with RTAe, Ireland's principal State broadcaster, before returning to private practice. Andrea advises on all aspects of law relevant to broadcast, print and new media publication and regulation. She guest-lectures at third level colleges and Universities throughout Ireland, as well as delivering practical training programmes in media law to RTAe, TG4 and the Irish commercial radio sector.
- Author(s)Andrea Martin
- PublisherOak Tree Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOak Tree Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.